Published by Factory Track - 11/10/2019 21:10:00
Software Development and Integration Services.Syteline Consulting.Thinking of creating a legacy ERP/MRP system, converting a legacy system, or upgrading an existing one.Need to create a new manufacturing process or integration.Let us help you.Infor Syteline Version 7 ~ 10Do's and dont's to a successfull implementation.
- Do have a detailed plan and timeline, this is the single most important step of a successfull implementation,
- Do take notes and keep for future migration reference.
- Audit Tracking
- Do implement bug tracking and accountability.
- Do customize for portability
- Use form sync to export custom or modified forms
- Carefully plan creating or extending IDO's
- Use definitive "project names" for object exports
- Use ExtGen procedures for sql modifications to prevent APAR patches from over writing originals
- Do teach by the book, all users and developers need to follow the same methods, this speeds up development time and user training repeatability.
- Don't use a consultant that never answers the phone, chances are great the support will be the same.
On Line Training Available.
- Crystal Reports
- SSRS Reports
- Infor Mongoose
- Syteline Modules
- Syteline Tools
- Form Sync
- Configuration Manager
- IDO Calls Logging
- SQL Procedures, Functions, Triggers.
Located in central USA just hours away from these major cities.
- Kansas City
- St Louis
- Oklahoma City
- Fort Smith
- Fort Worth
- San AntonioRemote SupportTeam ViewerSkype_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Team Project ManagmentAgile Managment_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Support Tickets_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________